Plugcore is compromised with the protection of your personal data when you use our website or applications (Apps), or when you contact us for any enquiry.
In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD).
It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Plug Soluciones TIC S.L.
- Trade name: Plugcore
- Address: C/ MARINERS Nº3, 07400 Alcudia (Illes Balears)
- CIF / NIF : B16588618
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: (+34) 616 708 684
- Website: dsconciergemallorca.com
Information collected by dsconciergemallorca.com about me
When you access or subscribe to some of our services or Plugcore online content we may receive some of your personal data. The personal data collected may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender and other information collected about your use of Plugcore’s services, such as what has been read, viewed or performed on our website, apps or when using any of our services.Some of our services allow you to connect through a service provided by a third party, e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. If you choose to access our website via a third party, you will be presented with a dialogue box asking for permission for Plugcore to access your personal data.Plugcore also collects information about how you use Plugcore’s website, mobile application or other online content, and the devices you use to access our services, as well as unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are uniquely identifiable numbers of a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
Management of the information Plugcore collects about me
Plugcore will use your personal data for a few purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- Plugcore will use your personal data for the provision of, or communication about, services, activities or online content, as well as for the handling of your requests or enquiries.
- To personalise the content you see on our website and Apps, as well as advertising or other websites and services.
- For Plugcore to contact you about any request or enquiry you have made.
- To use IP addresses and other device identifiers in order to detect the user’s location, determine the number of visits from other countries, adapt the content of our website, Apps and other services according to browsing behaviour and identify the country from which you are accessing the services.
- To analyse and investigate user preferences in order to improve the services provided by Plugcore.
In the event of Plugcore wishes to use your personal data for a purpose other than those mentioned above, we guarantee that the user will be notified in advance and, of course, upon request for approval, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Plugcore user contact
Plugcore may contact the user in the following scenarios:
- For any communication, comment or complaint made by the user about the services or products offered by the Entity.
- For notice of material changes to company policies and practices.
- For advertising purposes, subject to the user’s consent.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
Plugcore may transfer your personal data to a third party in compliance with applicable legal obligations:
- When required by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings to exercise or defend their rights under the law.
- When authorities or other governmental entities issue a lawful request for disclosure of the personal data.
- Where disclosure is necessary to avoid damage or financial loss.
- Where disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation of suspected criminal activity.
- In the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets.
Retention period of your personal data
The personal data provided by the user will be kept in the system for the time strictly necessary for the performance of the activity or service requested, unless the law provides for a longer retention period.
If you register to receive advertising or newsletters, we will retain your data until such time as you request us to delete your data. However, your most identifiable information will be retained to ensure that no further communications are made to you.
Data processing principles
In processing your personal data, Plugcore will use the principles set out in article 5 of the European data protection regulation, which are as follows:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Plugcore will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with complete transparency.
- Purpose limitation principle: Personal data collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes which will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: Plugcore will only ask you for the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of accuracy: Personal data shall be accurate and up to date. In the case of inaccurate personal data, reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that it is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes specified.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Plugcore will process personal data in such a way as to ensure adequate security of the data. Data shall be protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Collection and processing of personal data
To browse dsconciergemallorca.com you do not need to provide any personal data. However, the types of personal data that may be requested and processed are::
- Data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will inform you clearly what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information
- To offer services, products, information of interest and news in the sector
- Sending communications
In compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data will be processed if and insofar as:
- You have given us your explicit consent for the purposes of processing. If you do not want your data to be processed, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.
- In response to a legal requirement.
- For the provision of some of our services.
Communication of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies related to dsconciergemallorca.com for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you may:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), on the right of access to the data subject.
- Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete, in relation to the right of rectification contained in Article 16 of the GDPR.
- To delete personal data concerning him/her, the data subject must contact the data controller, who is obliged to delete the user’s personal data without undue delay, in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR on the so-called «right to be forgotten».
- Obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing of the data by complying with a series of conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request portability of your data, in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise the rights to which you are entitled telematically by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to dsconciergemallorca.com.
You may also file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the regulations in force.